Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyclotren and Monsterdrol stack for $73.99 for a limited time.

Re: New PR on Monsterdrol!

lotta grey area shiznit

Does anyone know where I can order 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol bulk? Just that chemical in powder form.

Does anyone know where I can order 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol bulk? Just that chemical in powder form.

it's next to impossible to get right now, even the places that usually get it to make "designer" steroids are having problems getting it.

Bro I work with the product makers and design products like this for companies. Believe I would give me left nut to get some of the raw 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol powder right now. Every one and there brother is looking for it.

So look out for places that say they have 10-15mg of active ingredient. More often then not they don't. I know monsterdrol was tested and its pure.

Needto&debuffguy's Stack up the sponsors thread.

In this thread we will search out the best sponsor products and stack them up for the best combos. We will explain the stack,the products in them, whats in the products and how to use them. We will tell you where to get them and how to get them cheap. Of course all questions and comments are welcome.

To get in the spirit of the season (winter bulking) today we will start with needto's (get fucking jacked) stack. Or that is what I will call it anyway.

Products in the stack
1 M-Drol 90 Caps (justaddmucle.com)
1 P-plex 90 caps (justaddmuscle.com
1 1-t (primordialperformance.com)
1 Ai's cycle support or cycle assist (justaddmuscl.come)
1 RawMCC ( http://www.agxsports.com/)
1 WAXIMAIZE Natural 5 Lbs (justaddmuscle.com)
1 Mix Protein Pack w/ BCAA/ supplements 911 (justaddmuscle.com)
1 sustain alpha (primordialperformance.com)
1 unleashed and 1 postcycle ( proteinfactory.com ) (or ef store cause its cheaper)

How to take
weeks
The cycle
1-4 2 caps p-plex ed
1-4 2 caps m-drol ed
1-4 4 pumps 1-t ed

The pct.
4-8 5 pumps sustain alpha ed
4-8 3 caps unleashed ed
4-8 3 caps postcycle ed

The support and added nutrition and muscle growth enhancers.
Ai's cycle support ed

Post work out shake ed with
double serving of supplements 911 protein/ 1 serving BCAA/ 1 serving RawMCC / 1 serving WAXIMAIZE.

Next we will start looking into the products.

Re: Needto&debuffguy's Stack up the sponsors thread.

This is awesome bro...great idea! I live it...

Is the 1-T officially released?

Re: Needto&debuffguy's Stack up the sponsors thread.

I'd recommend swapping the AI cycle support for Ai's Life cycle support. I prefer capsules over the drink...

Top Bottom