Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyclotren and Monsterdrol stack for $73.99 for a limited time.

Re: New PR on Monsterdrol!

Yo someone let me in on what you're talkin about.

Monsterdrol from JustAddMuscle bro...It's frickin SICK! :evil:

No I mean this top secret stack they keep talkin about.

I wanna know.

I wanna log it. :-D

No I mean this top secret stack they keep talkin about.

I wanna know.

I wanna log it. :-D

Hmmm, it's underwraps bro. Needto will inform as much as he can as news comes about.

I know a little about it, and it's gonna be good.

So is Monsterdrol running out or I'm I just reading it wrong???
If it is, I'm gonna stock up....I need to do a Big cycle with it in Jan or Feb.

My 4 Week Monster cycle kicked ass...would like to push it to six weeks, start of on 3 cap Week 1, then 4cap a day week 2-3; 5 Caps a day week 4; 6 caps a day weeks 5-6...just need to plan the rest of my cycle, get everything in order for PCT ..waiting to see how the cyclobolan is doing for others also :cool:

So is Monsterdrol running out or I'm I just reading it wrong???
If it is, I'm gonna stock up....I need to do a Big cycle with it in Jan or Feb.

My 4 Week Monster cycle kicked ass...would like to push it to six weeks, start of on 3 cap Week 1, then 4cap a day week 2-3; 5 Caps a day week 4; 6 caps a day weeks 5-6...just need to plan the rest of my cycle, get everything in order for PCT ..waiting to see how the cyclobolan is doing for others also :cool:

It is very likely that monsterdrol will be running out. The likelihood of getting more in stock after that is not to high do to the popularity of the ingredents in the product.

It is very likely that monsterdrol will be running out. The likelihood of getting more in stock after that is not to high do to the popularity of the ingredents in the product.

That doesn't make sense at all. If it is extremely popular, and monsterdrol sells out, it only would make sense to get another batch made and sell those out too. I'm no business executive, but demand for such a product will be met with supply if someone is looking to make some $$$$$. JAM would be crazy not to get another run of monsterdrol out there unless his profit margin is not worth the time, which I can't imagine. Bulk hormones powders are not that expensive at all. A bottle comes with roughly 500mg of active substance. you can't tell me 500mg of the superdrol drug costs more than $17 (which would net a 100% profit, which is extremely high).

If I could spend 10 dollars to make 20 dollars, i'd do it as many times as possible. And it seems like that here JAM has many many opportunities to make that kind of margin.

:confused:

That doesn't make sense at all. If it is extremely popular, and monsterdrol sells out, it only would make sense to get another batch made and sell those out too. I'm no business executive, but demand for such a product will be met with supply if someone is looking to make some $$$$$. JAM would be crazy not to get another run of monsterdrol out there unless his profit margin is not worth the time, which I can't imagine. Bulk hormones powders are not that expensive at all. A bottle comes with roughly 500mg of active substance. you can't tell me 500mg of the superdrol drug costs more than $17 (which would net a 100% profit, which is extremely high).

If I could spend 10 dollars to make 20 dollars, i'd do it as many times as possible. And it seems like that here JAM has many many opportunities to make that kind of margin.

:confused:

Micro economics 101...supply & Demand

Higher demand leads to low supply :p

the problem is raw ingredients are getting held up in customs when they come to the US due to all the new ban list. that is C.C. issues and about every other person who is using these raw ingredients for supps.

Since it's legal, I'd get them on the phone and tell them to give me my stuff.

They can't withhold legal substances from you.

Though, i do see how someone would not want to deal with that crap.

Since it's legal, I'd get them on the phone and tell them to give me my stuff.

They can't withhold legal substances from you.

Though, i do see how someone would not want to deal with that crap.

i believe some of the raw ingr. for superdrol clones is right in that gray area legal/illegal.

Top Bottom