Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyclotren and Monsterdrol stack for $73.99 for a limited time.

Re: New PR on Monsterdrol!

Im gonna jump on Monsterdrol as soon as this gyno issue clears up.
But now you got me thinkin about this new stack!
DAMN YOU NEEDTO!!!!!!:evil::evil::evil:

They are not tablets, they are capsules.

I have seen people on other boards, when I was doing some research on it, was using the original superdrol at 60mg daily and getting absolutely insane strength gains. But they also got some pretty nasty sides some of them.

What sides are being reported. Like I posted...Im clearing up some gyno issues. I think I remember it being said that it is possible that Monsterdrol...blocks estrogen?
So it wont flare up my gyno?
Ide still like to know the other sides.
Thanx Bros

Make sure you run cycle support and liver supplements bro. I think you'll find that 50mg is more than plenty for you. You'll see dramatic gains at that dose.

And like we've been telling you. Get that diet solid bro. That's where the gains really come.

Yeah man it gets better every day...like last night for dinner I had a steak, a chicken breast, two eggs, and a bowl of Lucky Charms...yeah, the Lucky Charms...I know...but I love em.

Last edited:

What sides are being reported. Like I posted...Im clearing up some gyno issues. I think I remember it being said that it is possible that Monsterdrol...blocks estrogen?
So it wont flare up my gyno?
Ide still like to know the other sides.
Thanx Bros

Headaches, nasty back pumps, acne, lethargy(really tired feeling), one guy it gave him insomnia. Gastro-intestinal discomfort.

Some people say they got gyno from it, but that's not because of the superdrol. Could be a number of things.

I know what's going on here Needto. SB?! This thing Is gonna be sick. The strongest OTC product ever made!

Did you get some inside info our are you just thinking up the idea in your head bro?

Anyway yes it will more then likely stack up as one of the best otc's to ever hit the market. Combined with another sponsor to make a stack that will blow everything out of the water.

Top Bottom