Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyclotren and Monsterdrol stack for $73.99 for a limited time.

Re: New PR on Monsterdrol!

What re you weighing these days bro?

I'm in at 226 (down from 228) up from 218 4 weeks ago. Gotta love drol and test. I didn't bloat much either. I'm off the drol now. It's already been 4 weeks.

Unfortunately my BF is about 13-14%. So a lean 215 would be my weight if I had decent definition.

My strength is way up. My max 4 weeks ago on bench was 295. Now I use it for my rep weight. Hahahahaha! Schwing! Now I get to cruise on 500 test and get on the monsterdrol in 4 weeks.:p

I'm gonna be looking stacked (compared to before) by the end of this cycle.

What re you weighing these days bro?

I'm in at 226 (down from 228) up from 218 4 weeks ago. Gotta love drol and test. I didn't bloat much either. I'm off the drol now. It's already been 4 weeks.

Unfortunately my BF is about 13-14%. So a lean 215 would be my weight if I had decent definition.

My strength is way up. My max 4 weeks ago on bench was 295. Now I use it for my rep weight. Hahahahaha! Schwing! Now I get to cruise on 500 test and get on the monsterdrol in 4 weeks.:p

I'm gonna be looking stacked (compared to before) by the end of this cycle.

I'm 200 lbs bro...but I'm only 5'8" so I still look pretty big.

My BF% is about 12-13%

I ordered my Cyclobolan from JAM Saturday and got the three day shipping so it should be here by Wednesday...then I'm gunna order a bottle of CEL M-Drol and take 1 Cyclobolan on waking, one preworkout with an M-Drol capsule, and then another M-Drol capsule at night.

I think that puts me at 50 MGs of the good stuff a day right out of the gate...and I plan on ramping that up at some point. If you don't like me taking that high of a dosage I don't give a fuck. Just be happy there's someone out there stupid enough to let you see the results from it.

I ordered my Cyclobolan from JAM Saturday and got the three day shipping so it should be here by Wednesday...then I'm gunna order a bottle of CEL M-Drol and take 1 Cyclobolan on waking, one preworkout with an M-Drol capsule, and then another M-Drol capsule at night.

I think that puts me at 50 MGs of the good stuff a day right out of the gate...and I plan on ramping that up at some point. If you don't like me taking that high of a dosage I don't give a fuck. Just be happy there's someone out there stupid enough to let you see the results from it.

Make sure you run cycle support and liver supplements bro. I think you'll find that 50mg is more than plenty for you. You'll see dramatic gains at that dose.

And like we've been telling you. Get that diet solid bro. That's where the gains really come.

+1

Green little caps, got the whole hulk thing goin on!

You know I fucking love the hulk. I love the label the bottle the pills. It all looks sick don't it.

I got the hook ups on jam products so pm me for discounts. I also have the inside scoop on the sickest prohormone designer steroid stack to ever hit the market.

Two sponsors will be teaming up to offer this stack and all I can say now is you can bet your fucking ass I will be the first one using it, and every one and there brother is going to want some of this shit when it comes out.

I got a fucking hard on just thinking about it. :evil::evil::evil:

I know what's going on here Needto. SB?! This thing Is gonna be sick. The strongest OTC product ever made!

Top Bottom