Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyclotren and Monsterdrol stack for $73.99 for a limited time.

Re: New PR on Monsterdrol!

20mg of monsterdrol actually compare in strength gains to 50 mgs anadrol. But tbh, once the anadrol dosage went to 100-150mgs, it's a nop competition.

Monsterdrol gives awesome vascularity, more than enough strength to lift very heavy and a pretty damn good pump.

definitely potent stuff. People are still doubtful and skeptical about it for some reason. It is hardcore.

Honestly, I don't know how "the man" has let this one stay legal.

Ok so alc here's a question...would you say it's more toxic? if not then getting 3 bottles for a small price running 6 to8 tablets a day..or ramp up to 10 tablets still being only 50 mg of androgenic chemicals.....A bombs might take passengers seat to you...just saying...ramp up to sides then back off a pill..small tablets (5 mg being small in dose) makes it perfect for adjusting for maximum gains.

PS as a taxpayer "the man" researching the million different chemicals that can benefit human performance (buffed out soldiers isn't a bad thing) OR put the DEA to work snatching up tweekers and crystal meth dealers whom are the most lethal of all bastards in the world.

Ok so alc here's a question...would you say it's more toxic? if not then getting 3 bottles for a small price running 6 to8 tablets a day..or ramp up to 10 tablets still being only 50 mg of androgenic chemicals.....A bombs might take passengers seat to you...just saying...ramp up to sides then back off a pill..small tablets (5 mg being small in dose) makes it perfect for adjusting for maximum gains.

PS as a taxpayer "the man" researching the million different chemicals that can benefit human performance (buffed out soldiers isn't a bad thing) OR put the DEA to work snatching up tweekers and crystal meth dealers whom are the most lethal of all bastards in the world.

Bro it's methylate oral masteron = very toxic

Sadly, I can't take it forver lol...

Take it for 4-6 weeks then do PCT

They are not tablets, they are capsules.

I have seen people on other boards, when I was doing some research on it, was using the original superdrol at 60mg daily and getting absolutely insane strength gains. But they also got some pretty nasty sides some of them.

Whats the dose on monsterdrol per cap, 5 or 10mg??

The bottle I got from jam says 10mg. Is this accurate??

Top Bottom