Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyclotren and Monsterdrol stack for $73.99 for a limited time.

Re: New PR on Monsterdrol!

oh hell yeah!

that's what I like to hear!

Fuck yeah traz. I bet thats nasty. I am up to the 225+ club so im stoked
Cyclotren/havoc are nasty. months from now ill have to stock up on a monsterdrol bottle or two

Thats great. I'm getting monsterdol with cyclo tren. Are they good together? And what are you taking for cycle support? And what aboutpost cycle?

Again congrats

Marco

Awesome man, I'm on about my 9th day of monsterdrol/cyclotren 3 a day, 100mg test prop eod, I'm up 8 pounds myself.

Tomorrow gonna bump the drol up to 25mg by popping 1 cyclobolan and 2 monsterdrols later in the day.

whats your dose alcatraz?? are you stacking it with anything else...
congrats on the results man...keep em coming...im hoping to start in January with this product

still on 3 caps a day. Will jump on 4 caps a day next week.

Thats great. I'm getting monsterdol with cyclo tren. Are they good together? And what are you taking for cycle support? And what aboutpost cycle?

Again congrats

Marco

Great stack together.

Talk to JAM. He'll hook you up with his cycle support supplement, fot liver protection.

so..........u're on a-bombs and monsterdrol?

so..........u're on a-bombs and monsterdrol?

i finished a-bombs 9 weeks ago...started mnsterdrol right after a-bombs...4 weeks of abombs followed by 4 weeks of monsterdrol...going to go into PCT right after

i finished a-bombs 9 weeks ago...started mnsterdrol right after a-bombs...4 weeks of abombs followed by 4 weeks of monsterdrol...going to go into PCT right after

what..................that makes 0 since on a timeline?

what..................that makes 0 since on a timeline?

lol

he's running 4 weeks a-bombs, then 4 weeks monsterdrol, pct, then 4 weeks abombs, pct, abombs, pct.

I'm almost finished up with my abombs

4 weeks ago my bench was 1 rep max 295, now I do 5 sets of 5 with 295. lol.

Top Bottom