Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On cycle protectors a waste of time??

Absolutely not, I won't do a cycle without N2 guard and at least a Multi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All you have to do is a google search on n2guard ingredients and Tudca.

Seriously, take a few minutes and type "Tudca research" in google. The benefits that researchers and universities have found it capable of is astounding

When you can take orals and liv-52 or another good liver support and do bloods right at the end of your run before stopping and your liver vales have barely moved I would say using an ancillary is a wise idea.
When your BP rises about 15 points top and bottom during cycle and you are drinking enough water, watching sodium, doing cardio ect and you add an ancillary and your BP comes back down I would say its wise.
Taking a lipid supplement that keeps them from getting out of control during cycle is not a good idea?

Lack of concern for ones health while on cycle is mind blowing. I'm not saying you have to take 10 things. But there are at least a couple solid things you should be taking. Things that at least on my own end I have checked with blood work. When I check something with bloods I make sure that the only before/after variable is the supplement in question.
I don't give a shit if you buy it from N2BM, MR Supps, BB.com, fucking anywhere.
I agree with steve that most guys that claim scam are guys that don't bother to check their BP on cycle. Or guys that think a once during cycle doctor checkup with a quick in office BP check is a good meter to go by. Or guys that do check their BP and watch it go up and think its acceptable as long as its not long term.
I'd say its a safe bet that less than 10% of AAS users even get bloods. Especially guys in their 20's.

I agree with burn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

its simple common sense. Do bloods for yourself. Or just close your eyes and hope everything is cool.

Darkhalf said your body is going to take a hit anyways. I'm not picking on him here but that's not the best logic. basically its like fuck it, all my levels are going to go up so why bother? Well if your body is going to take a hit then why not make that hit level a 2 or 3 instead of a 10??

Ok, any particular brand of Tudca you would recommend? But what about the brands that were about before Mr Supps and NTBM that sold similar supps - surely someof them are decent? I'm from the UK so ordering from Mr Supps is a killer as I have to pay tax on top of the stuff when it's delivered!

not sure man I live in the US.

N2Guard and TUDCA are absolutely nessesary.. I would even incorporate NAC. If want to be around long enough to see your old age, you better be smart and be preventative while participating in this lifestyle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom