Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting weight creating puffiness ?

ryanye11

I am working out with goals of cutting body fat (50+ lbs) and gaining lean muscle mass. I am currently taking a whey protien only, and was getting ready to purchase some creatine (cellmass), when they GNC guy told me that creatine causes puffiness, and I may not want to take that suppliment if I want to reduce fat.

He stated that creatine monohydrate adds water to the body and sometimes gives a puffy look. Is their any truth to this? Should I not be taking creatine if I want to 'cut' and just get into good general shape?

the guy at GNC is not someone to get advice from man. and i would never buy a thing from GNC at all

having siad that.. whey protein and creatine won't help you lose body fat. the only supplement i recommend to help you there is n2slin before meals

but it will boil down to 99% diet. you can get in touch with me for a meal plan consult

the guy at GNC is not someone to get advice from man. and i would never buy a thing from GNC at all

having siad that.. whey protein and creatine won't help you lose body fat. the only supplement i recommend to help you there is n2slin before meals

but it will boil down to 99% diet. you can get in touch with me for a meal plan consult
Stevesmi has you covered

Top Bottom