Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting out protein shakes help

kipomer

I decided 2 weeks ago to stop drinking protein shakes and my stomach feels a lot better. My concern though is will I still be okay weight training without the extra protein? If not do I need to find another supplement to put in its place or maybe take something like BCAA’s or creatine? It was nice drinking protein powder cause it was so cheap. Like $30 a month much cheaper than real food!

i have drank 3 protein shakes in the past 25 years of weight training

you are falling for marketing hype, protein shakes are completely not necessary and frankly almost all the time counter productive. protein powders are CHEMICALLY PROCESSED FAKE FOODS. they will damage your gut health over time. you stopping them will actually HELP YOU in fitness across the board.

as far as protein requirements, again it is marketing. they WANT to scare you into buying protein powders and other supplements to 'boost your protein' again it just isn't true. we don't need these ricdiculous amounts of protein everyone claims. we have the evidence from REPUTABLE studies that bodybuilders only need to average .6g of protein a day per pound of bw to build muscle. that is it.

Right now i am not useing any protine shake because of its not good for your gut emzime,eat only real food

Sent from my SM-A207F using Tapatalk

Just eat more real food man. Lots of people will tell you that you need crazy amounts of protein to gain muscle but that is just not true. I can gain muscle eating like 100g of protein per day.

Top Bottom