Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Gel?

definitely get it. I can definitely see results. If you have a gut i doubt it will do much, but if you have been trying to get rid of that stubborn layer of fat over the abs this stuff really works. Or at least it did for me. BY the way does anyone know how long you use it for?? thanks

MindGame said:
i heard it just gets rid of surface water on skin ?

Aminophylline is a very mild thermogenic, quite similar to caffeine. Studies showing it to be fairly strong were in rats (who respond much more strongly to adrenergic maniulation) at doses that would kill a person.

Like caffeine, it is a good diuretic.

I don't have a gut, I am pretty cut. I have a pretty good 6 pack, but I want to use it on my chest. I want better definition. Hopefully it will work for me.

what's a good period length to use it for...?
1 week?...does your body build up a resistance to it like ECA stacks?

my 2 cents

the company says it takes 10 days to get results....I don't believe it would effect you tolerance to ephedrine, caffiene, or asprin, 'cuz it's topical & you don't injest it. It's ingredients are noting like an ingested or liposomal delivered thermogenic...

Found some cutting gel on a Canuck site Lifeandsport .Stuff's not cheap but figure I'll give it one try . Anyone tried it on the chest . Got a little fat there from oral prohormone days ( big mistake ) .

Top Bottom