Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

curiosity for sarms

flo-rida90

I had posted before about a cycle i was thinking about trying and was suggested to cut bodyfat through the use of diet and SARMS planning on using ostarine and gw 1516. I am curious if anyone has used these together while in a calorie deficit and if they felt like they have maintained their strength and had much muscle loss? Read up on both and it seems like losing muscle shouldn't be caused through the SARMS but just curious if they will preserve the muscle while in a deficit?

Ostarine was originally developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with HIV and cancer so yes - it will prevent muscle loss while in a calorie deficit.

If you have never ran SARMS before, the SARMS triple stack (ostarine + s4 + cardarine) would be a great first SARMS cycle to run. I would run the triple stack as it is outlined here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Top Bottom