Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my supplementation...

PinK233

My current goal is to cut down on bodyfat...this is what I am supplementing with...

2 Multivitamins a day
2 CLA 3x per day with meals
1 Adipokinetix 3x a day

I'm thinking of stacking the Adipo with Guggobolic..
I also need to go and pick up some Flax Seed Oil since I've been hearing that it will help in lowering my body fat...

Anything I should add or take away?

Thanks...

It is really to vague to comment-I mean you list the "supplements" that you are taking but fail to describe your diet. Diet is about 90% of the equation here, so tell us alittle about what a typical day of meals consists of and I'll take a look.

Gugglesterones are just ok, their fat burning properties are attributed to more thyroid stimulation (t-3), but guggle is not very powerful, and thyroid hormones are known to be very catabolic. I find guggle is more useful for aiding sleep than fat burning.

You already have a nice stack right now with the CLA and Adipo, I dont think you really need a third fat loss supplement. If you really want to burn fast you could consider using a ECA stack but its a little more risqué with all the stimulants included.

How is the current stack (CLA+Adipo) working out for you?
What does your diet look like? Keto?

The additional flax oil is good if you dont get enough good fats in your diet, and especially if your on a keto diet.

IMO the CLA is useless as well as gugglestrones. Stick w/ the Adipokinetics. And like Johnson said 90% of the game is diet.

My diet is pretty clean with a cheat here and there....which I will be cutting down on...gonna limit my cheats because I'm looking to get ripped now....

Here's a day in my diet....

Meal 1-
1/2 cup plain oats w. Equal and cinnamon
5 egg whites

Meal 2-
1 cup of lettuce
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp organic balsamic vinegar
1 6 oz. can tuna in water

Meal 3-
Myoplex Low Carb Protein bar

Meal 4-
5 egg whites
1 6 oz. can tuna

Meal 5-
1 chicken breast
1 cup lettuce
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp vinegar

Meal 6-
Either another can of tuna or some egg whites

sometimes I'll have some sugar free jello before bed....

I drink about a gallon of water a day....no sodas or anything of the sort....just water....

Top Bottom