Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my Halo cycle

Cavy

So beginning of January I am going to start my Halo cycle to get back in shape before I enlist in the military in April. I'm 23 6'2" 200 lbs not sure of bf% I would guess around 15% though. My diet is going to be super clean I already have that all setup and not worried about it. This is how I have my cycle setup right now. Also I was curious if it would be safe to run Halo for 8 weeks instead of 6 because it doesnt kick in until week 3 I would want to get the most out of the cycle as possible.

Pre load HB 2 weeks prior to start

Cycle:
Halo Extreme 50/75/75/75/75/75
N2Gaurd 7 caps ED split
Fish Oil 2 caps ED
Dermacrine 6 pumps ED
Creatine Nitrate pre and post workout
BCAA Peak with Leucine
Forma 6 pumps ED

PCT:
Torem 90/60/60/30
Unleashed
Forged PCT
PES Erase 1 cap ED first week of PCT 3 cap ED till bottles out.

You got me all excited that you were going to run a halotestin cycle.

So beginning of January I am going to start my Halo cycle to get back in shape before I enlist in the military in April. I'm 23 6'2" 200 lbs not sure of bf% I would guess around 15% though. My diet is going to be super clean I already have that all setup and not worried about it. This is how I have my cycle setup right now. Also I was curious if it would be safe to run Halo for 8 weeks instead of 6 because it doesnt kick in until week 3 I would want to get the most out of the cycle as possible.

Pre load HB 2 weeks prior to start

Cycle:
Halo Extreme 50/75/75/75/75/75
N2Gaurd 7 caps ED split
Fish Oil 2 caps ED
Dermacrine 6 pumps ED
Creatine Nitrate pre and post workout
BCAA Peak with Leucine
Forma 6 pumps ED

PCT:
Torem 90/60/60/30
Unleashed
Forged PCT
PES Erase 1 cap ED first week of PCT 3 cap ED till bottles out.

1) start halo at 75 not 50
2) I would do 10 pumps on the forma instead of 6
3) run erase at 3 caps a day for all of pct
4) it couldn't hurt to take creatine nitrate in pct as well
5) I would get in shape before you run a cycle. Steroids aren't meant to be used to get you in shape they are meant to be used when you are in shape

1) start halo at 75 not 50
2) I would do 10 pumps on the forma instead of 6
3) run erase at 3 caps a day for all of pct
4) it couldn't hurt to take creatine nitrate in pct as well
5) I would get in shape before you run a cycle. Steroids aren't meant to be used to get you in shape they are meant to be used when you are in shape

Thanks for the input bro. I was going to start at 50 for the first could days just to see how I react to it, and okay I'll up the Forma on cycle. I have been in the gym 5 days a week for the past few months, I'm just looking for something mild like Halo to kick it up a notch to speed it up before I leave for basic.

Thanks for the input bro. I was going to start at 50 for the first could days just to see how I react to it, and okay I'll up the Forma on cycle. I have been in the gym 5 days a week for the past few months, I'm just looking for something mild like Halo to kick it up a notch to speed it up before I leave for basic.

Anytime bro.

Oh I think I forgot to answer this, I wouldn't advise running longer then 6 weeks

I would bump the halo up to 100....other than that it looks good man

Thanks bro. I was also wanting to bump Halo up to 100 around week 5 or 6 bump then I'd have to buy a whole bottle just to use barely half of it. Idk if I feel I should go up in week 3 I'll order another bottle and run it at 100.

Top Bottom