Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CRITIQUE My Fat-Loss Supplements

MonStar1023

Elite Members: please critique my fat-loss stack. I am going to go for MAXIMUM fat-loss.

Supplements.
2 Prolab's Metabolic Thyrolean (3x per day)
1 Adipokinetix (3x per day)
15 mg. ephedra (3x per day)
200 mg. caffeine (3x per day)

*MIGHT* also include
1 Biotest T2 (3x per day)

HELP!
Also I am going to be taking in around 5g of creatine and 5g of glutamine postworkout, along with 20g of creatine and 20g of glutamine on Saturdays, when I double my carb intake to 400g.
:D:D

I have a LOT of trouble keeping my protein intake up... supposedly the best diet for fat-loss is 50/30/20 which is around 325g protein, 200g carbs, and 60g fat in my case.. thats hard as shit for me!!!

Trying to get 325g of protein per day!! All those shakes and that many cans of tuna and chicken breasts add up quick!!

What should I do??

:D:D

How you manage to sleep i have no idea w/ all those pills you are taking. One reason i take the ephedrine/norephedrine is to keep your metabolism going when calorie restricting and to help blunt appetite cravings. Personally and this is just me, i think you're going overboard w/ the diet pills. I've had good results w/ just 1 bottle and at minimal doses.

Monstar, my only opinion is to stick to a good diet. I know you have a lot of diet questions, and apparently the animalbolics wasn't working out for you, have you tried CKD? I've had good results w/ it, but mine was modified. I ate about 50-80g carbs/day and high protein w/ little fat.

About your protein intake, i too have a hard time taking in even the minimal requirements at times. and that would be 230g/day. I know i've wrote about protein cycling, and i think i'm the only person on this board to believe in it, but it's worked good for me. When i can't meet my needs one day, the next day i will hammer my body w/ protein, then 3rd day eat the amount i'm shooting for originally. I know this is all speculation but i've had good success w/ it.

Monstar -- with the shit your putting your body through with all of those sups, i would encourage you to cycle with as, if only for once, and save yourself a heart attack.

Biotest T-2 is a great product, but you probably don't need to take thyrolean along with it. Start with the T-2 for 4 weeks at a time and use the thyrolean in between. If you can't get enough protein throughout the day, atleats try and supplement with more amino acids to keep yourself in porsitive nitrogen balance. As for your carb intake, unless you have a very active jod, you can cut up quick by just using them pre and post workout.

Monstar,

Are you doing cardio? If so, how often, and what kinda pacing? What body fat are you at right now, and what are you shooting for?

I'd have to agree with the others...seems like an aweful lot of shit to put in your body at once, not to mention killing your wallet. I take one knock-off Xenadrine 3 times a day, and I know, I'm jacked up for about 2-3 hours after each pill (and I'm pretty conditioned to caffeine/ephedrine), so I can just imagine how spastic you must get after hitting that stack.

I think between your cardio, a LITTLE help from a thermogenic and clean eating, you'll be able to reach your BF goals.

If you take all these pills
you won't know what is working and what is BS

start with ephedrine HCL + caffeine + cardio

and if it is not effective enough
try another combination

Top Bottom