Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatinine in creatine supplement

Fluffy_mcFluff

Just today I read for the first time the label of mycreatine supplement, and there they say that it contains onlycreatine monohydrate, and no creatinine. Are they stupid, or therecan be creatinine in the creatine supplements? I thought that thissubstance was made by our bodies in response to physical stress. Oram I the stupid one here?

This is one weird label, because I have never heard of the creatine supplements containing actual creatinine, so it sounds to me that they just try to make their product look better. I really like the creatine recommended by @stevesmi, as it does not have just the creatine monohydrate, but also three other forms of it. A great product all in all.

Creatine metabolizes into creatinine when it is reconstituted in water and left for long periods of time.

Creatinine is the denatured form of creatine. It's pretty much useless.

However - that company is sort of scamming people. Creatine will only start denaturing into creatinine if it's left in water longer then 8 hours. If you are mixing your creatine supplement in water and drinking it within an hour of mixing it - you have nothing to worry about.

Top Bottom