Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is creatine worth the cash ??

Creatine is the best natural supplement out there. The pump from creatine is as close as you'll get to the "AS pump" that we all love so much. :D :D :D

Andro sucks ass...basically you get the same androgenic side effects (aggression, acne, bloat, and even gyno) but you don't get the anabolic effects because it only raises test levels for like an hour. Definitely not a good choice...just use creatine and glutamine (an amino acid).

I think you guys are missing the point. Creatine isn't technically supposed to directly make your muscles bigger, or improve mass. It's not a prohormone or an herb or a special checmical formula. It's something your body uses anyway, and by supplementing it, you are simply increasing the amount of free creatine in your system for your body's disposal. It's nearly impossible for it to not work. That's like saying Vitamin B, or Vitamin C doesn't well.

Creatine is a must in my book. Besides, it's not that expensive, so what do you have to lose?

Just dont' buy the hype about pre-loading. It's a bunch of crap...

ajc said:
The pump from creatine is as close as you'll get to the "AS pump" that we all love so much

exactly...

I love the first few weeks on creatine, the pumps are awesome but I always end up holding waaaaay too much water after a while and I hate that. I don't waste much time or money on it anymore. JMHO...

Top Bottom