Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine while cutting up!

Musclebound0

I am still confused?

What is the verdict on creatine for cutting up. Is it possible to be ripped and at the same time continue to take creatine. I stopped but do not know whether I should go back on it?

What do you guys think?

I have been taking creatine while cutting up and have lost body fat and definately built muscle bulk! I would say there is no prob doing both at same time!

one problem. with creatine intake your going to retain water. you can lose fat still, but water retention will prevent that cut look. good luck.

CPA

As long as you are not using an ECA such as Xenadrine or Hydroxycut u should be alright...they cancel each other out.

Explain.....

"The Almighty"........ Elaborate on how ECA stack cancels out Creatine?? I take both, have no problems.

CPA touched the subject above.

Creatine obviously promotes water retention...and ECA does a great job of getting rid of excess water for the cut look. For many people who dont have an ultra-high metabolism, this could pose a problem and make the journey to get completely ripped harder and longer.

Cool, I took it as not to mix them at all. I unsderstand if you are trying to cut to avoid the mixture. Thanks for clarify

How about creatine, and herbal diuretics?????? Would the diuretics cancel out any of the benifits of the creatine...I dont like that bloated face look...Thanks for any input......

I dont see why that shouldnt work. Remember, the best to way combat water retention is by drinking no less than 1 gallon of water every day.

Since creatine is a supplement designed to fill and plump the muscles with water and cutting up is a cycle designed to reduce water retention and improve muscular vascularity I stopped doing the 2 together because they are counter-active to each other.Have had much better results not doing the two together. Occasionally will supplement my cutting with very brief inserts of creatine as experiment, but don't see much effect.If it works for you, though, do it...

Top Bottom