Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine while cutting up!

As far as the original question goes I can tell you I read recently a university did a study on two groups, both trying to cut up - one with and one without. The one with did show about the same progress in the way of getting lean and the creatine group was noticably stronger (i.e. they retained more of their strength during a cutting diet vs non-creatine users).

thats a good point FSU Attack- the use of creatine during cutting will help maintain strength levels, as opposed to not using it. I remember that being the case.Using too much, though, will give you that smooth flat look that you're trying to get rid of during cutting, so the goal, I guess, is to find the right dosage of creatine during cutting to maintain strength but allow for vascularity to occur.

I use creatine every day whether cutting up, bulking whatever. It is part of my "always on" list of supplements. This would also include glutamine (30-60 grams a day) Vitamin C, and a Multivitamin.

What does the glutamine do for you?

I have read it raises natural gh levels to lead me to think you can gain more, then others have said it only does so to help improve/heal joints/tendons.

Is it something you reccomend?

FSUAttack said:
What does the glutamine do for you?

I have read it raises natural gh levels to lead me to think you can gain more, then others have said it only does so to help improve/heal joints/tendons.

Is it something you reccomend?
glutamine is the most abundant constituent of muscle. having more of it is thought to decrease recovery time and help with creatines volumization effect. creatine increases the cells volume thus creating the ability to shuttle more nutrients into the cell, glutamine comes in.

Top Bottom