Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine and Water Weight

AGENT SHAGWELL

Ladies who take creatine....how much water weight do you usually put on? Do you get bloating all over? Are you on the pill?

I tried to get on it once, but couldn't stand the flavor. However, going to be getting into some heavy training and might give it another go around, just want to know some info from the ladies.

Pro Lab makes chewable Creatine tabs Darl'in....really not to bad. As for the extra water, an herbal tea would help....I prefer Lasix, and you would have no problem getting a script from your Doc if excessive water retention was a problem....

BZR

Honey, I have the size bladder of a small chipmunk....if I were on Lasix I might as well just camp out in the bathroom.

Water retetion is not a normal problem with me at all. Just want to know how bloated most woman get with or without being on birth control.

[This message has been edited by AGENT SHAGWELL (edited April 10, 2001).]

I tried Creatine twice. I wasn't on Birth Control during this period. I gained about 5lbs, it was all water weight. I wasn't bloated at all. I think my muscles held the majority of the water. When I quit taking it, I losted all the weight I thought I'd gained. I also didn't have any sizable strength gains. For me Creatine didn't work.

Top Bottom