x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Creatine w/ carbs, or just creatine?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Creatine w/ carbs, or just creatine? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: a few questions. should i just get creatine monohydrate, or creatine with carbs in it, like phosphagen hp or cell-tech. also, i always drink a protein shake after a work out. most creatines say to take directly after workout, can i dump the creatine into my shake? i dont really care about taste. anyone prefer one creatine brand to another, EAS, prolab, etc. thanks for any help.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro

Creatine w/ carbs, or just creatine?

a few questions. should i just get creatine monohydrate, or creatine with carbs in it, like phosphagen hp or cell-tech. also, i always drink a protein shake after a work out. most creatines say to take directly after workout, can i dump the creatine into my shake? i dont really care about taste. anyone prefer one creatine brand to another, EAS, prolab, etc. thanks for any help.

Get the regular monohydrate. Don't waste your money on the more expensive versions. Take it with grape juice or gatorade, not with orange or any citrus juices. And yes, you can add it to your shake.

Good Broly

RE: creatine

gymtime is right.
    Your better off with plain creatine monohydrate. Products like Cell-Tech and Phosphagen HP your wasting money for the sugar that's in the products and for all the adds in the mags. Yes you can dump the creatine in your shake, this is a good way to make loading easier. The only time you need creatine with (simple) carbs is for post workout replenishment. I don't know what shake you use but what I do for a post work out shake is 2 scoops of Isopure van. or cho. and 6 tbsp of Hersheys chocolate syrup in 2cups of water, tastes like real chocolate milk.

50grams fast acting protein
    75grams simple carbs
    0grams of fat
    10grams of creatine monohydrate

asone....

Mutant
    regular creatine is good

I would ALWAYS suggest taking creatine with around 75-100g of simple sugars.. That has ALWAYS worked for me.