Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine w/ carbs, or just creatine?

G Lapagola

a few questions. should i just get creatine monohydrate, or creatine with carbs in it, like phosphagen hp or cell-tech. also, i always drink a protein shake after a work out. most creatines say to take directly after workout, can i dump the creatine into my shake? i dont really care about taste. anyone prefer one creatine brand to another, EAS, prolab, etc. thanks for any help.

Get the regular monohydrate. Don't waste your money on the more expensive versions. Take it with grape juice or gatorade, not with orange or any citrus juices. And yes, you can add it to your shake.

RE: creatine

gymtime is right.
Your better off with plain creatine monohydrate. Products like Cell-Tech and Phosphagen HP your wasting money for the sugar that's in the products and for all the adds in the mags. Yes you can dump the creatine in your shake, this is a good way to make loading easier. The only time you need creatine with (simple) carbs is for post workout replenishment. I don't know what shake you use but what I do for a post work out shake is 2 scoops of Isopure van. or cho. and 6 tbsp of Hersheys chocolate syrup in 2cups of water, tastes like real chocolate milk.

50grams fast acting protein
75grams simple carbs
0grams of fat
10grams of creatine monohydrate

asone....

Top Bottom