Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine vs Protein

markovka3310

If you had to choose between creatine and protein touse just one supplement, which would you choose? Why would you do so?Will creatine just give me energy, or it will also help with musclebuilding?

Depends on your needs and desires. Personally, I would rather go with creatine, since protein can be obtained from food rather easily with minor changes to one's diet. Just make sure to choose a good creatine product, such as n2bm's Ancient strength, which has no additives, and contains several forms of creatine in it.

I personally would pick both. I don't really consider whey protein a supplement. It's food when you really think about it.

If you work out the cost per serving of whey protein vs whole food, whey protein is much cheaper. Using a whey protein supplement will actually save you money.

For example, a 5 pound bag of wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com is $40. That is roughy 80 servings which works out to 50 cents a serving. The cheapest protein source is probably tuna and even that is about a dollar a can.

I would pick creatine because it is easier to get enough protein from whole foods than creatine. Both are good supplements though.

Top Bottom