Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine vs. Beta-alanine

alberto22

I have tried both but didn’t really stick with them long. Maybe noticed a little difference, I want to try them again and get more serious in the gym. I’m a younger guy 22 years old. I’m 5’8” and 140 pounds lean. I got a lot of muscle to put on. I heard stacking them is good for more endurance and lactic acid etc. Should I use both or just pick 1? my budget is low

I would pick creatine hcl with some glutamine instead of beta alanine, even better get some ostazol it's already stacked with both.

I have tried both but didn’t really stick with them long. Maybe noticed a little difference, I want to try them again and get more serious in the gym. I’m a younger guy 22 years old. I’m 5’8” and 140 pounds lean. I got a lot of muscle to put on. I heard stacking them is good for more endurance and lactic acid etc. Should I use both or just pick 1? my budget is low

Both of these are great supplements to take for anybody lifting weights natural or enhanced. It is just a good idea to add these to your regimen every single day. I make a great creatin product called "Ancient Strength" it is a tablet with 3 different types of creatine:

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Ancient-Strength-p273.html

Pretty cheap too only $15 bucks for a month's supply.

Top Bottom