Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Trouble

John G

I am trying to load right now using Creapure Creatine from Prolab. Every time I take it, weather it is grape juice, or water, I get a terrible stomach feeling. Not cramps, but a unsettled stomach. It makes me sick. What can I do to prevent this?

You're most likely getting the cramps b/c you're taking 2 doses of creatine too close together. It happens w/ me as well when i don't let enough time pass in b/w doses, that's why this happens all too frequently when people load. So give yourself a bit more time.

did u just start with the simple carbs post workout and throughout the day, cuz when i started with them i felt a little sick b/c of them but i got used to it.

Risky -
I am not actually getting cramps. I get like a sick upset feeling.

110%-
No I haven't tried that yet. I think I am going to start the loading over I only did it for two days and had to stop. Anyhow I will take all these suggestions and see if it helps me.

Thanks Brothers,
John G.

Try taking it 3 times per day, spaced out far apart and see if it still happens. If you can tolerate it go to 4 spaced out. I know that upset/cramp or whatever you want to call it feeling. It's happened to me.

Top Bottom