Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Trick

Distortion

some of you may notice this but depending on the amount of solvent you have in your creatine, there may be some extra un dissolved stuff left on the bottom of ur glass or whatever. If you use hotter water the solubility level of the creatine rises i guess and you can dissolve more into the water, it helps to get more in and get it all down

Makes sense, warm water can dissolve things better than cooler water...

Btw, do you guys use water to dissolve pure creatine? Or do you stick with the fruit juices like most labels tell you? I'm not a big fan of most fruit juices but I wouldn't think it would taste very good in just water...

bro go buy some creapure and you wont have this problem. I hate those creatines w/ big particles it's like drinking sand. Creapure dissoves completely, i use cold water and not that much of it. it's the best creatine i've used.

One way i take it is post workout w/ 50g dextrose then i'll take a whey shake afterwards.

pure creatine in water is terrible. Its one of the most bitter things ever,

I did mix with kool-aid for a while but it became a pain in the ass, so now i use Phosphagen HP, which is add water and its basically fruit punch creatine, i also just bought AST's HPC, creatine which is the same thing as phosphagen HP basically.

riskybizz007 said:
bro go buy some creapure and you wont have this problem. I hate those creatines w/ big particles it's like drinking sand. Creapure dissoves completely, i use cold water and not that much of it. it's the best creatine i've used.

One way i take it is post workout w/ 50g dextrose then i'll take a whey shake afterwards.

RB - Is creapure more expensive? And, if you don't mind the "sand" effect, is it more effective?

wsup gymtime? I buy creapure from DPSnutrition, Prolab sells it as well as i think Ultimate Nutrition. It's really not that much more expensive but IMO it's more effective and you can mix it w/ just pure water w/ no problems. It's 99% pure i think micronized, it's best i've tried. I hate regular creatine now.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the only difference between regular creatine monohydrate and creapue is that creapure is micronized (particles are very small making dissolving much easier). Personally, I don't care about dissolvibility, if there is some left on the bottom of the glass just add some more liquid and drink it down. Also, it seems like you would still want to add some type of fruit juice to straight creatine (creapure or regular) for flavor's sake, that is unless creapure isn't as bitter as plain creatine and water?

Even if warm water dissolves the creatine better the water will cool as it travels through your digestive tract and the creatine will precipitate out.

Creapure is suppossed to be the purest, or one of the purest micronized creatines out there. I like it the best out of the others i've tried.

Top Bottom