Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Transport on Carb up day?

Corn and other dieters, while on a keto diet during the carb up day is it a good idea to use creatine with carbs? i would think this would help to speed up the liver glycogen storage as well as get some to the muscles.

I always take Creatine with a simple carb, other than citrus juice of course. Not sure what the restrictions would be on a keto diet however.

I know that when I was taking creatine, i'd only do it with maybe a half a cup of juice which kept simple carb intake relatively low.

Well, strictly speaking, you should avoid simple carbs of ANY kind on a keto, even post workout and even on carb up days if memory serves.

yeah - hp is ok - cell tech is even better......note that eevn a teaspoon of pbutter will elicit an insulin response...

NEVER GO BELOW 50 GRAMS OF CARBS PER DAY - this will allow a post w/o creatine spike ED

naturally anabolic said:
well this is the premixed shit :) Phosphagen HP, its mixed with dextrose i believe.

Your good with the Natty. Hell that stuff doesnt even have that many dextrose cabs in it.:) IMO, you should use more dextrose. As corn said, Cell tech has 75 grams of carbs from Dextrose. I on the other hand make my own, with dextrose (125 grams carbs), creatine (10grams), protien (40 grams), and swallow 3 r-ala's. Peace

I would use it as my main source of carbs everyday... drink it post workout for added benefits... but some people take it to the extreme and keep their carbs under 20...

saint808 said:
I would use it as my main source of carbs everyday... drink it post workout for added benefits... but some people take it to the extreme and keep their carbs under 20...

Exactly. Just depends on how strict you want to be.

Cornholio said:
Saint is wise

How's trianing dude??

Weight?

decided i would bulk ala lee priest but my body can't deal with the food so i am stuck at 225 and i gained just enough weight to look really soft... thick but soft. So cardio starts again Monday. Also I am leanring the really neat thing about carbs and glycemic index... maybe that is what i truly needed to know because f my natural insulin resistance.

Top Bottom