Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine tastes like sand

Fabryth

I bought a tub of creatine, but this powder does not get mixed with water. So I basically have to put little water, and swallow it all at once to get the powder it. Is that normal with creatine? Can I still use that creatine? Thanks

I would put it this way – can you use it? Sure you can, it will not be pleasant, but you can use it. Is this normal with creatine – I would say that no – a high quality product will dissolve in water without problems. For the next time, in order to avoid this kind of problems, I would recommend you to get Ancient Strength – it is high quality, and this creatine comes in tabs, so there will be no problems with mixing it in the water.

It sounds like a 120 mesh product - very granular. I've never tasted sand but I suspect you meant it FEELS like sand - kinda gritty. Either use a 200 mesh version aka 'micronised creatine' or follow Lev's suggestion and use N2BM's Ancient Strength

Creatine monohydrate should have a neutral taste and really not taste like much. Creatine should also mix instantly with water. Where did you order this creatine from?

I would try to take it back. Something seems odd about your creatine supplement.

I personally am like @stevesmi and use a capsulated creatine supplement. No mixing, no hassle. Just 3 pills and you hit your daily 5g creatine quota.

Unfortunately, I can not return it, so I can either throw it away, or use it as a lesson for future. But will it still work, if we discount the unpleasant use of it?

Creatine DOES NOT dissolve. It is just best to get microionized with the smallest particles. Or you could just go with a capsule. Ancient Strength is in tablet form and is very convenient.

Top Bottom