Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Strength!

PopiChulo

Maybe its just me but I started taking creatine again this week end and am on the loading phase, well yesterday when I went to the gym it was chest day I was pounding out weight like I was on juice again. I usually lift without a spotter so bear with me. I usually go as high as 95lb dumbell chest presses cuz above that I have problem getting the weight up but yesterday I was pushing 110's without a spot for 4, and on incline I pushed out 225 for 4 I was felling like a machine maybe it was all mental I dont know, but has anyone else been like this for taking creatine?

PopiChulo said:
Maybe its just me but I started taking creatine again this week end and am on the loading phase, well yesterday when I went to the gym it was chest day I was pounding out weight like I was on juice again. I usually lift without a spotter so bear with me. I usually go as high as 95lb dumbell chest presses cuz above that I have problem getting the weight up but yesterday I was pushing 110's without a spot for 4, and on incline I pushed out 225 for 4 I was felling like a machine maybe it was all mental I dont know, but has anyone else been like this for taking creatine?
I had a similar experience about a week ago after I took a week off of creatine. I didn't go through a loading phase when I started taking it again. Also, I started taking the creatine about an hour before I workout instead of after. I've noticed some significant differences while continuing to take it pre-workout instead of post.

What really makes different brands any better/worse? Assuming both brands are creatine monohydrate, what could possibly make any significant difference?

DaCypher said:
What really makes different brands any better/worse? Assuming both brands are creatine monohydrate, what could possibly make any significant difference?
Some creatines have significant impurities--usually these are produced in China. As long as you go with a reputable company you're probably fine. Cell-tech, I believe, uses SKW Creapure which is the highest quality creatine availabe, but Muscle-Tech products are ridiculously overpriced. Better to just buy the powder by itself. Pro-lab and some others sell the SKW stuff without anything added.

Just did this mechanism in physiology class.

The reason people get stronger is that creatine is used as energy after atp, which eqauls more fuel in the muscles. second and the most apparetn for strength increase is the water in your cells has increased and given you a better lifting leverage since water isn't complesible is can absorb shock and create more leverage inside a tissue.

Example. kick a kick ball with no air it doesn't go that far, try it when it is pumped full of air, big difference.

The more posts like this I read, the more I can't wait for my supply of creatine to arrive. It should arrive tomorrow.

It will be my first time using creatine and glutamine so I am looking forward to seeing how I react to them.

Top Bottom