Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Strength!

Egh

I wouldn't go with Cell-tech or Phosphagen. Too much sugar. And don't tell me the sugar shuttles the creatine to your muscles because the increase in creatine uptake from the added sugar becomes close to nil after the first couple doses.

Just get a plan creatine.

I get good results from prolabs creapure, weights just go up a few kg, nothing too much, gain a bit of extra mass aswell, again 1-3 kg, not too much.

Blkout said:

If you think that works well , you should try some Cell-Tech, its in a whole other league.

Its no comparison.

oh my god.. do u seriously buy that hyped up shit? No dont buy cell-tech, yes it may be good but its way too fucking expenisve, i use phospahgen HP and i think its the best

Re: Egh

acer290 said:
I wouldn't go with Cell-tech or Phosphagen. Too much sugar. And don't tell me the sugar shuttles the creatine to your muscles because the increase in creatine uptake from the added sugar becomes close to nil after the first couple doses.

Just get a plan creatine.

u do know there have been many studies that show simple carbohydrates increase creatine uptake

Should creatine only be taken on days of working out? Or should it be taken daily?

Right now, I take some before and after working out...

BoDEAN said:
Should creatine only be taken on days of working out? Or should it be taken daily?

Right now, I take some before and after working out...

I've heard many different opinions on this and it might depend on how many days a week your workout. Basically, try both (taking creatine on off days and not) and see how you like it. The worst thing that will happen is you will take too much creatine and it will just come out in your urine.

rash with creatine

Have you guys ever heard of anyone having some sort of allergic reation to creatine? I can't touch the stuff because last year one week before junior road cycling nats I was in mid-load and broke out in hives and got really sick. I'm not allergic to anything that I know of. I wasn't bitten by anything ither. I still to this day do not know what the hell it was, but it cost me a lot of money in entry fees. I've tried several different types of creatine and most is a waste for the shit i'm doing, but the stuff i was on then was the EAS.

ciao,

Rolf

Top Bottom