Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is creatine still used?

Ashreddar

how come I don't see many guys on social media pushing creatine anymore, it seemed like 10 or 20 years ago everybody was pushing it as a best thing and now they're pushing other products instead. Is it that creatine just isn't any good anymore and obsolete? Or is it some other factor in play?

Creatine is still used a lot I like it, HCL is the best

how come I don't see many guys on social media pushing creatine anymore, it seemed like 10 or 20 years ago everybody was pushing it as a best thing and now they're pushing other products instead. Is it that creatine just isn't any good anymore and obsolete? Or is it some other factor in play?

a tub of creatine is super cheap, but you can spend a little more and buy herbals like n2generate

bro creatine still a good supp but they push other stuff like pre workouts and bcaa's

Creatine is one of the top 5 most used supplements in America today

Yep. Zero profit

Creatine is still probably the best natty supplement you can take as a single ingredient product. I highly recommend using it. Because it is so cheap and supplement companies can profit more on things like aminos, they push what drives margin.

Creatine is still tried and true, a real compliment to any training regiment. Here is the best creatine product on the market right now it contains 3 different types of Creatine in one easy to take tablet.

www.N2Creatine.com

Top Bottom