Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Squirts during loading phase

unclescrotor

Anyone else have diarrhea during the loading phase? I try and take 10 grams/ day (my body weight is 180) and it shoots through me in less than two hours. I have tried in 3 separate attempts space 1 week apart to start the loading but it's happened all three times. I'm sure it's the creatine. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

:redhot: <-- How my ass feels

Hmmm... I am 175lbs and I loaded and didn't notice a thing.

I take 10g a day - except I take 5g earlier in the day and then take 5g right after I workout...

The powder does this to me also. I think it is the undissolved granules drawing fluid into my intestines, sort of like a saline type laxative. If I use hot water (or coffee) and make sure it all goes into solution, it does not bother me. Also, the effervescent creatine does not bother me, more expensive, though.

try t odrink 2 gallons of water per day and up your daily maintenance dose of creatine to 25 a day or five scoops spread throughout the day.

Damn! 25g a day? That's like getting on the 'loading' cycle and staying on it... anyone else have increased success with this?

Top Bottom