Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Side Effects? A continuation of "Recommendation: a creatine for women"

the-short-one

EF VIP
OK - I need a little clarification on creatine.

I notice that in Shadow's Summary Sticky - that he recommends 1 tsp in morning shake and 1 tsp in evening shake.

The thread - "Recommendation: a creatine for women" has info stating that creatine has side effects for women and that tablet form is better? Bloating and what-not. Someone please clarify.

Thanks.

creatine in a non-sugar loading phase will not cause noticible bloating past its function, which is drawing water into the muscle bellies....as far as impurities go....all CRh20 is HPLC tested and it has ultra high purity....

The CEe version...I havent seen any studies either way that would make me think its better or worse than other forms of creatine...but macro usuallyhas somehting up his sleeve - so Ill defer until he posts.

Just as a side note - I havent noticed any bloating in skittles, Treilin etc pics

macrophage69alpha said:
capsules are MUCH better. They are more expensive, cost of capsules, capsulation, etc. CEE is VERY hygroscopic, uncapped it attracts moisture and hardens like a rock (this also degrades the product).

PureCEE has two dessicant sacks per bottle, in addition to the fact that its capped and foil sealed, to keep it pure, dry and just as effective as when it left the factory.

^^^

When and how much do you prefer to take when? (For someone who has it in the cupboard but has not opened it yet.)

Top Bottom