Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine serum follow-up

smokinghawk

Remember, MMUSA isn't the only company marketing a liquid creatine...Biotest has one, too. AFAIK, nobody's ever lab tested it...

or HAVE they? Anyone aware of lab assays on Ribose-C?

In issue #80 of Muscle Media 2000, did a independent lab analysis of MMUSAs product. HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) revealed that the product, which claimed 2,500mg of creatine per serving, actually contained 1%. Lots#0124-610 and #8822 contained less than 1 MICROGRAM, and over 2g of creatinine. Very different from the 2.5g claimed on the label. What was even worse was that they contained only 1 MICROGRAM of Ginseng, Royal Jelly, and B12.

As of now, ALL LIQUID CREATINE PRODUCTS ARE SCAM.
Brand makes no difference. As soon as SKU announces creatine in liquid is stable ill believe it, and they will prob be the first.

Rémy!   said:
In issue #80 of Muscle Media 2000, did a independent lab analysis of MMUSAs product. HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) revealed that the product, which claimed 2,500mg of creatine per serving, actually contained 1%. Lots#0124-610 and #8822 contained less than 1 MICROGRAM, and over 2g of creatinine. Very different from the 2.5g claimed on the label. What was even worse was that they contained only 1 MICROGRAM of Ginseng, Royal Jelly, and B12.

As of now, ALL LIQUID CREATINE PRODUCTS ARE SCAM.
Brand makes no difference. As soon as SKU announces creatine in liquid is stable ill believe it, and they will prob be the first.

Thanks, but maybe you need to read my question again. didn't ask about MMUSA, did I?

Brief version:

"Hey, I already know the answer about product A, but does anyone have info on product B?"

"Well, Product A sucks."

"Yeah--I already knew that, remember? What about product B?"

"Well, that's all I'm gonna say."

"Gee, thanks."

Look, I'm NOT asking if Biotest's creatine is good--we all know about liquid creatines. What I *asked* is whether it had ever undergone a lab assay like MMUSA's has.

smokinghawk said:
Brief version:

"Hey, I already know the answer about product A, but does anyone have info on product B?"

"Well, Product A sucks."

"Yeah--I already knew that, remember? What about product B?"

"Well, that's all I'm gonna say."

"Gee, thanks."

Look, I'm NOT asking if Biotest's creatine is good--we all know about liquid creatines. What I *asked* is whether it had ever undergone a lab assay like MMUSA's has.

I have lab essays of about 20 diff liq creatines, but havn't heard of any from biotest, if that helps. Why in particular are you interested in biotest may I ask, other than if it works; which we know it doesn't ?

Well, here's why. Biotest claims that SKW in Germany, which is a major producer of creatine, has done lab assays on Ribose-c and vfound that it WAS stable, with only minor degradation.

So I contacted SKW myself and asked. They wrote back, asking where they had been cited by Biotest, so I gave them the reference. Then they wrote me again saying, "One question before we send you the information we have. Who are you?"

I told them my name and location, and that I am not affiliated with Biotest or any other company; I'm just a curious guy.

That was the last they ever wrote to me, and that was a month ago. My repeated inquiries to follow up go unanswered. It's like they got scared or something, or cut me off.

That's the reason I'm asking if anyone'e ever done a lab assay of Ribose-C thet you've seen.

Ok, I see why.

Perhaps you could purchase a bottle of ribose-c .. bring it to a local lab and get it tested yourself, it doesn't cost that much and you get first hand results regarding the creatine vs creatinine levels in the solution. Ive done this myself a couple months ago with MM creatine serum. Just a thought.

Top Bottom