Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Questions

baloo98

I've been considering taking creatine lately and had a few questions in regards to the dosage and all that. I know it's naturally occurring already in the body so how much exactly do I need to take (I'm 20, 5'8'' 140lbs.) and when (I'm assuming post workout is best, any other times I should take it?) Also, I've heard it's better to take with dextrose or something like grape juice to provide an insulin spike and "carry" the creatine quicker, if I did that should I stop with my maxy waize post workout since the dextrose/grape juice would provide the insulin spike? Because I don't want to over load with supplements. Finally, does anyone know whether it's better to take it in pill or liquid form? Thanks.

If not on cycle then 5g pre workout and 5g post workout is pretty standard.
As far as I know Waxy Maize will do the same as destrose but is better.

By liquid form do you mean the powder you make into the drink? I like it this way much better as the pills seem to be low dose usually so you need to take a bunch and they run out quicker.

Top Bottom