x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Creatine question, How is a creatine transport any different?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Creatine question, How is a creatine transport any different? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I take creatine monohydrate, and when I hear everyone talk about these cell-tech products I when to go see what the hype was about, i see that is says transport or something, is this only used for the loading phase or whats so benifeicial about it over regular creatine. Thanks

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro

Creatine question, How is a creatine transport any different?

I take creatine monohydrate, and when I hear everyone talk about these cell-tech products I when to go see what the hype was about, i see that is says transport or something, is this only used for the loading phase or whats so benifeicial about it over regular creatine. Thanks

Creatine.com

one of the best sites to read up on the different studies & different types of creatine ....

Elite Bodybuilder
    The majority of those 'transport' systems are a waste of money, especially cell tech. If you want to increase your insulin levels and creatine uptake just take in 50g+ of simple carbs and the same amount of protein. You could also throw in some ALA @ 400mg, preferably capsuled, unlike muscletech which are in the powder and more likely to get destroyed by oxygen before you use it all.

Best part is dextrose is like $2-3 / lb.