Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine question

thanks again gymtime :)

Sebass67 you should get one of those scoops that show you how much is a teaspoon thats what I did ..

I just started taking it anyhow...i just wasn't too keen on going on a maintenance dose of 20-30g/ day....

a little much
But thanx for the input Gymtime

euhhh this is weird, yu guys dont have a plastic mesure tool that comes with your creatine ? anyway 10 g ED is fair enough, unless you're juicing.

I take a heaping teaspoon postworkout and a heaping teaspoon on non workout days too. It hasnt dont jack for me except burn a hole in my pocket. I will up my intake to 10g a day and see if my results are better. Also, i didnt load, but I dont think that really makes a diff anyway because I have already been on it for 4-5 weeks.

Somone I know from WBB.com told me that I need only 4-5 grams a day at 170. I assumed he was right, he is a vet who really seems to know his stuff. I will switch to 10g starting tommorow though. Did I waste all that shit by taking 5g a day?

Nah, I don't think so. You might want to stay on it a little longer than you planned however. Give it a couple weeks on ten gr/day and see if you notice anything. And don't forget to keep up your water intake.

Why don't you buy creatine in caps its much easier you don't have to measure and stuff like that.

Anyway, when you are taking powder form of creatine the best thing to do is to take about 15 g / day, take 5g about 2 hours before training, 5 g about 30 min before and 5 g directly after, on non training days its good to take in about 5 - 10 g/day with meals. don't run a longer creatine "cycle" then about 8-10 weeks and then take a break for a couple of weeks and then just hit it again.... Hope this helps

Good Luck

:)

Top Bottom