Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine question

EricAbesoolo21

Guys, quite a lot of questions have popped into mind regarding creatine that I've tried researching yet haven't heard one solid true answer for.

1. Creatine causes "intracellular water retention". Fair enough... this means that the water is being stored inside the muscles right... My stomach has expanded immensely and because I already have some fat covering my abs, it's difficult to tell whether the water retention is intracellular (i.e. within the ab muscles) or extracellular.

So if i cut down fat and carry on taking creatine, can I hope to be ripped or is that water "bloat" always going to be there outside the abs??? Someone clarify, please.

2. Creatine Monohydrate is said to have muscle-volumising effects mainly due to intracellular water retention. If CEE doesn't have this effect, then how else does it promote muscle size? Which would you recommend? CEE or Creatine Mono? for better gains?

How much creatine are you using? Taking large amounts, or mot increasing you water intake does cause bloating, sometimes quite a lot. You should only ne taking 5g of monohydrate per day, and drink plenty of water.

Top Bottom