Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine question

LennyJoseph

[FONT=&quot]Hi,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am just about to begin using ON creatine power. It recommends drinking 8 glasses of water/day along with it. However I usually drink a gallon of milk on days when I workout, which is supposedly 87% water. Should I be drinking 8 glasses of water on top of that? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also the package says take 3x a day and once after working out. I always thought it was best to take it before a workout. Which is correct?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

You only need to take 5grams once per day, and anytime is fine. Just make sure you take it every day. You will need to stay hydrated for sure, since your muscles will hold more water. While I don't think all that lactose is ideal, as long as you're hydrated enough, it's honestly fine.

Hi,
I am just about to begin using ON creatine power. It recommends drinking 8 glasses of water/day along with it. However I usually drink a gallon of milk on days when I workout, which is supposedly 87% water. Should I be drinking 8 glasses of water on top of that?

Also the package says take 3x a day and once after working out. I always thought it was best to take it before a workout. Which is correct?

No. 8 glasses (or the eqv) is included - not as well as.

Top Bottom