Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine question

frogger11

[FONT=&quot]Should i cycle my creatine after a few months even if im still seeing results?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I havent been on the same creatine product, I kinda switched between companies until i found what i liked. I also do not take it on my off days or in really high doses and dont do a loading phase. I just got universal storm which i think is my favorite creatine and am planning on using it for a while. But i didnt realise how long ive actually been taking in creatine since I really havent been consitant with one company. Do you guys recommend I stop for a while or continue until i feel like im not seeing any more gains? Im asking for a health reason, i dont wanna take to much of something in or cause any health problems. Thanks i really appreciate it![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please dont direct me to another thread, ive read pretty much all of them and cant come up with an answer. Thanks again![/FONT]

creatine is naturally in the body and in foods you eat anyway so it is safe to use it year round

if you overdose on it you could bloat, that is the only bad thing so if that is happening then slow down. that is why i like ancient strength.. it has just the right ingredients so you don't bloat

You don’t need to cycle creatine bro.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Way back in the early/mid 90s people used to say to cycle it (maybe moreso because it was expensive back then), but there's really no need to cycle it. Just make sure your fluid intake is good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom