Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine question

Kalonita

I am trying to figure out the action of speed ofcreatine – how long before training should I be taking it? Is itsometime before the training session, or right before?

It usually takes half an hour for creatine to kick in, so you should take it 20-30 minutes before working out. This way it will kick in right in the beginning of the workout.

I would take both the food before training (1-2 hours prior), and creatine. It will work rather fast, so you can take it 30 mins prior to training.

Is there any difference then, or I take it whenever it is i comfy for me?

it will be in your system all the time regardless. again it is found in food already

supplementing it isn't going to magically give you powers before a workout. if it psychologically does then yeah go for it then

Is there any difference then, or I take it whenever it is i comfy for me?

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]When you take the creatine doesn't matter but ideally you would supplement with creatine pre and post workout, as your body is most inclined to absorb nutrients at this time. Supplementing with creatine post workout will also help replenish depleted creatine phosphate stores from your workout. [/FONT]

As Trevor says there's some advantage to the post workout timing due to it's potential to increase nutrient uptake. In terms of its ability to aid a workout any time is useful. If you decide to take it before a workout then it's quite quickly absorbed so 30 or so minutes before hand will suffice

Top Bottom