Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Problems

litre

Alright here's the deal. I mix creatine mono with bcaa & taurine pre workout, and creatine mono / bcaa post workout.

A little while later I feel my stomach making weird noises and I have to 100 yard dash to the can. I just dealt with it for awhile thinking it was something I ate or my cold meds I was on but nothing has changed.

I'm thinking about stopping creatine unless there's something else I can do. I feel like I'm wasting it and also possibly dehydrating myself. Not to mention my toilet paper lasts about 3 days, lol.

Any ideas?

I take it on about 3-4 hours after lunch if that counts as an empty stomach.
No stimulants or pre workout just mix together taurine, bcaa, and creatine mono.

bro sometimes an overload of bcaas can cause this too... try to scale back to creatine just prior to your workout and see how that works and then if you still have problems drop it... if it continues after that then you know its the bcaas and not the creatine... sometimes you have to do some trail and error to get to the route of the issue...

Alright here's the deal. I mix creatine mono with bcaa & taurine pre workout, and creatine mono / bcaa post workout.

A little while later I feel my stomach making weird noises and I have to 100 yard dash to the can. I just dealt with it for awhile thinking it was something I ate or my cold meds I was on but nothing has changed.

I'm thinking about stopping creatine unless there's something else I can do. I feel like I'm wasting it and also possibly dehydrating myself. Not to mention my toilet paper lasts about 3 days, lol.

Any ideas?

its the creatine mono..trying switching to nitrate like dylan mentioned of cee at mimimal which will be almost same price as mono

Top Bottom