Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Powerchews

Am I the only one who finds these taste pretty bad? I know it might appear that I'm knocking a lot of the sponsor's products a bit of late, but I bought these and tried my best to eat them pre-workout but simply struggled. They are not chewy at all, but rather like very sweet chalk, and I had to wash them down with water each time I had them. I ordered them from Singapore so perhaps something happened to them en route. Again, I wish I liked the taste more as I'm sure they're a great product but for now they are back in my cupboard and I'm back to my trusty ol Con-crete. Just adding my $0.02 worth for those who've not tried them.

You ordered our product from Singapore????? Thats kind of funny because our products cant be found in Singapore or anywhere around there. Im calling BS on this one!! Please let me know if, or where you purchased our products from newbie. I defiantly don't have a problem with some constructive criticism, but it has to be of a legit nature.

BTW, We have never claimed that our products are chewy like a laffy taffy. We have said that they have a taste profile similar to that of a sweet tart. Not a chalky sweet tart, a sweet tart!

Am I the only one who finds these taste pretty bad? I know it might appear that I'm knocking a lot of the sponsor's products a bit of late, but I bought these and tried my best to eat them pre-workout but simply struggled. They are not chewy at all, but rather like very sweet chalk, and I had to wash them down with water each time I had them. I ordered them from Singapore so perhaps something happened to them en route. Again, I wish I liked the taste more as I'm sure they're a great product but for now they are back in my cupboard and I'm back to my trusty ol Con-crete. Just adding my $0.02 worth for those who've not tried them.

Bro singapore? There is an issue here. That is not where they come from. They are more like smarties or sweet tarts in consistency. They certainly do not make you gag and are not overly chalky. Water is good to take with them...all supplements usually get washed down with something...

Not sure where you are coming from here bro...

Also, if you are knocking a lot of our sponsor products then I am not sure what to tell you. If they are all coming from singapore you pbetter rethink where you are ordering from. I have been converted in natural supplements after over a decade of AAS use based on NTBM and orbit!

I am still waiting to hear how they came from singapore..i love them.got two more bottles in the mail today!

Top Bottom