Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Powerchews

Stryker1992

First off thanks to RickRock for the infomration but read below!

Creatine
1 Serving 4 Chews 5 mgs
45 Servings Per Container
15 Cals
5.7 Carbs
5.7 Sugar Alchohol

Did you know that in as little as 5 days, subjects taking the precise dose of creatine monohydrate found in sugar free Power Chews Creatine� significantly improved their bench pressing power while adding more lean muscle mass when compared to the placebo group? They did...and that's not all.

New, groundbreaking research shows that the precise dose of creatine found in Power Chews Creatine, in combination with resistance training, can suppress myostatin protein expression. Not familiar with myostatin protein? †

Myostatin protein is a naturally occurring protein inside your body, and it actually prevents you from growing new muscle cells. Bummer right? Well, you'll want to hear this.

Scientists followed 27 healthy male athletes for 8 weeks. The group supplementing with creatine, in addition to 8 weeks of resistance training, showed significantly lower levels of myostatin, which scientists now believe contributes to the significant gains observed in lean muscle tissue...ie, they got huge, blown up, and tanked out! †

Once again, creatine monohydrate is continuing to prove itself as the KING of all muscle builders!

the powerchews creatine is the best its the king of all supplements and creatine really works

What's the deal with water weight on this?

Well creatine will add some water weight...that is how it works. 80 percent of the human body is water. It is less an issue because you are not consuming it with water every time....so lfar less bloat...

Since I have started using it I haven't missed taking a day of creatine just cause it tastes great! Plus non of the sugar absorb which makes it much better

i take these every morning with me to work along with my bcaa chews as well they taste great

Am I the only one who finds these taste pretty bad? I know it might appear that I'm knocking a lot of the sponsor's products a bit of late, but I bought these and tried my best to eat them pre-workout but simply struggled. They are not chewy at all, but rather like very sweet chalk, and I had to wash them down with water each time I had them. I ordered them from Singapore so perhaps something happened to them en route. Again, I wish I liked the taste more as I'm sure they're a great product but for now they are back in my cupboard and I'm back to my trusty ol Con-crete. Just adding my $0.02 worth for those who've not tried them.

Top Bottom