Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Monodrate powder vs Creatine Ethyl Ester Tablets

nodiggitydave

I've used CEE tablets a few times and I'm one of the ones who can say it has worked...

But I've heard Monohydrate powder can be much better in most cases, I think I'd be willing to try the nasty taste for results.

nodiggitydave said:
I've used CEE tablets a few times and I'm one of the ones who can say it has worked...

But I've heard Monohydrate powder can be much better in most cases, I think I'd be willing to try the nasty taste for results.
Creatine monohydrate powder has no taste. You can mix it with water and it still tastes like water...

nodiggitydave said:

with CEE i get stength and hardness,,fullness,,,without the bloat like with monohydrate

Monohydrate is going to suck more water into your muscles therefore making you stronger and fuller. Try Size On by Gaspari tastes GREAT!

I went back to monohydrate but I have a ton of CEE so I might start using it pre-workout along with the mono. I like monohydrate better and it doesn't taste like paint thinner.

bigjd69 said:
Monohydrate is going to suck more water into your muscles therefore making you stronger and fuller. Try Size On by Gaspari tastes GREAT!

i could be wrong, so i say this with caution, but

monohydrate doesn't suck water into muscles at all. It causes red blood cells to gain water mass. ,... which in turn makes one "look" bigger

I find creatine ethyl ester to be superior.

RawMCC is:

RawMCC™ at www.AGXsports.com

is the finest and highest grade Magnesium Reacted Creatine. Custom-made to yield the Highest MG+ to Cre Ratio, RawMCC™ is one of the only Creatines to radically increase strength, power output and endurance.

Magnesium status can relate to dramatic strength improvement, increased neuronal efficiency, as well as aid in muscle cramping episodes.

In double-blind studies, magnesium has been shown to invoke a marked difference in skeletal muscle contractile force (torque) over control groups. Evidence suggests that the mechanisms behind this increase of force may be taking place at the ribosomal level in protein synthesis.

Expect radical strength gains in a short period of time with RawMCC™. One order is a 1 MONTH supply.

www.AGXsports.com

hurricane187 said:
how does this compare to creatine cee ? more effective?>

MCC and CEE are the "key" creatines I feel which is WHY we use Both at www.AGXsports.com

CEE has a higher "peak and trough" as the body assimilates it, and that peak in my humble opinion is great preworkout. Which is Why its in Amplify 02 along with OEE, AEE, etc

MCC is a beyond micronized, and is convenient to use and adds Chelated Mag+ which in and of itself can cause Radical Strength Increases.
MCC is hydrolyzed gradually and you get a gradual feeding into Cells throughout the day

Its no joke
after 5 days of both You will be visibly Harder, vascular and SUPER STRONG

it takes about 7 days to PEAK systemically and then it Gravy in the Gym always while your on It

Creatine isnt supposed for looking bigger, its mainly for increased ATP, less fatigue, and better recovery. Who cares if you lose a little "size", it is mainly water and everyone should know that. If youre using the creatine to help your lifts it will aid in adding size.

-Legacy

Top Bottom