Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine mono

odoylerules

[FONT=&quot]Ok, i have tried straight creatine monohydrate + muscle milk and i gained almost 10 lbs but then lost more than half of it once i stopped taking everything. i want to try cell tech hardcore because i heard you do not lose the weight when you stop taking it. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]basically i want to take something that i will gain weight fast and not lose it when i stop taking the supplement. will cell tech hardcore do this for me?[/FONT]

you likely gained 10 pounds off muscle milk cause read what is in that crap. it is awful.. those weren't good pounds i promise you

your best bet is a consistent workout program + healthy diet + quality supplements. n2bm sells some awesome products, one you will like is n2generate. great natty test booster and there creatine is 3 different creatines all in 1. it is called ancient strength

Ok, i have tried straight creatine monohydrate + muscle milk and i gained almost 10 lbs but then lost more than half of it once i stopped taking everything. i want to try cell tech hardcore because i heard you do not lose the weight when you stop taking it.

basically i want to take something that i will gain weight fast and not lose it when i stop taking the supplement. will cell tech hardcore do this for me?

You heard wrong. Celltech isn't that much better - if at all.

I can't really help you out with this little information.
Did you keep everything else exactly the same but supplements you were taking?

How's your diet in general? You don't put size on just popping pills or eating whatever powders.

Top Bottom