Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine and low carb diet

Gambler

I am doing a mild cycle of 50 mgs/ed of chinese anavar trying to harden up a bit. I understand that creatine is beneficial when using anavar but I am trying to minimize carbs and most say that creatine is best with some type of simple sugar to ride the insulin spike.

Anyone have some good ways to get maximize the benefits of creatine while on a low carb diet?

From what i've read Anavar will help a lot on creatine uptake. Don't worry about the carbs. Many people using Anavar and creatine have had great results. Just make sure your dose of Anavar is high enough.

Yup, if you cannot use simple carbs to help transport the creatine what you could do is take it about 20 minutes after you have a meal. Just drink it in water. Your meal which is beginning to be digested and transported will also help the creatine find its way.

Another option is to go ahead and take the creatine with juice, only don't use very much. When I take it, I use maybe half a cup of juice. That way, you get the benefit of the quick insulin spike without adding a bunch of simple carbs to your diet.

hey fitness,

just did a search, you are correct the liquid creatine sounds like it is shit, (i have always used the powders didn't know)

Top Bottom