Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine - loading, fast results, preventing bloat - also, important medical info

blood_drinker

I want to load, because I understand the results come quicker, even though the results will be the same after 8 weeks - and it is simply a matter of efficiency. Well, I want efficiency NOW, so Im loading.

How fast can I expect results. Tonight, I drank 5g with grape juice. Tomorrow Ill start the real loading phase and Ill drink throughout the day a total of 20g, 5 of those g will be included in my post workout meal with maltodextrin. I know it depends on the person, but give me either a aball park figure or your own experience. The rest of the 15g will be throughout the day with grape juice.

I am still bulking, and I want the creatines effects, and I understand bloat can be minimized by keeping the K in check. I dont have the cash for this, so how much K is good to prevent excess bloat. Is there a problem if I overload on the K? (i like bananas) . COnsidering im bulking, i doubt there will be a sodium potassium inbalance, correct?

I am also in therapy because my phsychologist is analysing my life situation which at the moment is rather fucked up. I have taken drugs in the past (DNP, Speed, Weed [good n dirty]) and he is giving me "natural" pills to clean out my liver and kidneys. Translated into english, i think he is an oftomologist. I understand the creatine is stored in one of these (liver or kidneys), and he says the toxins will be cleared out. Do you think ill be wasting my time with the creatine, as that too might be excreted? I think not, but this is a useful piece of info id really appreciate having.
Id appreciate a full answer.
Peace

Blood-

Now you know Creatine is illegal in France?!

Anyways, I just started a creatine cycle last week and I front load 5 gs 3 times per day. I took these a half hour before a meal with carbs as that is how it is best absorbed.

blood: you know that taking creatine at the exact time as the dextrose (grape juice) is crotte de chein?

Creatine peaks in yo blood about 20 mins after you ingest it, so, this is what you do to get the magnifique physique:

1. slurp down yo crea with lots of water on an empty stomach.
2. wait 20 mins.
3. slurp down 30-50 grams of dextrose (or some cups of grape juice)
4. watch those muscles gro!

good luck metric bro

Hey, I never knew that one no fatt ass ho. Do you have any evidence of that? Have you taken creatine yourself? What were your results (and how fast were they):?

I guess this post is unclear.
My main points are

1) How can I not improve, but ACCELERATE results to the max while still preventing excess bloat (the latter is rather secondary, but still include it in your answer if you can)? Like no fat ass ho's info, if you give me something rather unheard of to the general creatine public, could you provide evidence?

2) How can i best manipulate my potassium intake to prevent bloat. how does this work

3) The medical part.

My suggestion personally would be YES to load with creatine. I would suggest loading with maybe 20g either a) ONE day a week, or b) ONE week per month. I have tried both and like both equally. Either way you still should take a maintenance dose of 3-5g a day, even on days that you dont train, to maintain the creatine in your system.

I would suggest dropping the grape juice completely. Try this.. like WantNoFatAssHo! Said your creatine is not absorbed best with the carbs. I would suggest either before your LAST exercise of your workout, or immediately after your workout, take your creatine (and glutamine, in my opinion), and then wait around 20-30 minutes. Sometimes just drive home from the gym, or if your cutting maybe do around 20-30 minutes of postworkout cardio. Then take in around 30-40g of whey protein, along with glucose polymers... such as dextrose or maltodextrin or something along those lines.

I personally like the recommendation of taking in around 1/2g carbs for every pound of bodyweight postworkout, and around .2g protein per pound of bodyweight postworkout. Defintiely stick to fast-acting whey protein isolate and dextrose/maltodextrin. I also really believe in taking 2-3g of the amino acid l-arginine postworkout also. It really helps my muscles stay full and packed with glycogen.

Good luck!

:D:D

So basically I have my post workout 30 mins after my last exercise, and creatine immediately after?

Dude, this goes against the whole muscle recuperation IMMEDIATELY after working out theories. Is it really that important? If it is , and improves muscle recuperation, im up for that, but what do you think.

Hey there big guy, I read your comment on the diet board...i'll be able to help or at least give some pointers that I have learned in the past from reading, but not til I get home later from school...have a pretty big test. I drive 1.5 hours each way, so i'll be home sometime between 6-8pm, depending on this damn holiday traffic, especially since i'll be driving in Los Angeles...YUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!

BMJ

blood_drinker-
I think my results came pretty quick. Yeah there a bunch of studies showing when creatine peaked in the blood.. it wasnt until 20-30 minutes after creatine was ingested that it peaked in the blood and that was the optimal time to ingest protein and carbs.

Yeah foreal bro!! This theory is going against what all other theories I have ever read on postworkout nutrition say. Also there have been studies stating that alpha-lipoic acid postworkout is a WASTE of your $$.

:D:D

Top Bottom