Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine - loading, fast results, preventing bloat - also, important medical info

Think of your muscle like a balloon...If you put it up to the water tap and fill it up, it will get bigger. Now, depending on how much you turn the water faucet knob, it will either put more water out or less water out. In other words, if you barely turn the faucet knob, then the water will come out slowly. If you turn the knob an additional twist, then it will put out more water. Now, if you want to get the balloon filled-up fast, then you just turn the knob to where more water will come out into the balloon. The slow water release will still fill-up the ballon, but it will take longer. This is the same with how creatine will work. At first, if following the loading phase, you will see a fast swelling of the muscles as compared to the suttle swelling of the maintenance dose (with no loading phase). Now, you will notice the gains you get from the time the muscle is empty to the time it gets full. Once the muscle is full, the gains in muscle swelling will not be as dramatic as they were when you started. I am not exactly sure to the exact size a muscle cell can get at it fullest point, but once it is full, then there is probably not much more you put in it.

I have seen creatines effects in a matter of a few days each time I have used it...your muscles will be more "swollen" and pumped-up. How much of an effect you encounter will also depend on how much intracellular "stuff" is already in the muscle cells. For example, if you add water to a balloon that is already half full before you get it and start adding more water, then obviously you are not gonna see as a dramatic effect as you would if it were completely empty. When I say stuff, I mean "stuff" like water, glycogen, etc....

I have used this with all kind of diets, and it seems to be pretty useful in all of them. Obviously more in a carb contained diet, but I have seen effects (slightly) in even a ketonic state.

Your regimine looks fine to me...the effects you are getting are more than likely from the increased cell volumization of the creatine and not a placebo effect. You should feel more "pumped".

Let me know if i missed anything Blood...i'm not sure if i got everything. I'm pretty tired, so I might have. Good luck bro, and i'll try and check back tomorrow if I can...FINALS are next week. AAArrrggghhhhh.

BMJ

I'll add some science to this thread, and maybe it will help some. Here is an abstract using almost the same exact regimine you have, so maybe it might be of interest to you. If you notice, at the bottom, it states that funds were granted to this University by EAS, but I really don't think this will matter much. Enjoy

http://www.harcourthealth.com/scrip...hDBfor=art&artTypeabs&id=ameta0501429&nav=abs

aaargghhh........hopefully this works.......

BMJ

Top Bottom