Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Loading Dose

ChickaDee

I am going to compete in a figure comp. in 6 months...my first one!! I am 5'5", 130lbs and about 16% body fat. I am trying to put on some more muscle so I am going to start with the creatine.

I've read that the loading dose for a 140 lb. male is 20 g/day for 5 days and then 5 g/day thereafter. What about for women my size? I want to take enough to make a difference, but not so much that I'll pee it all out or bloat myself too badly. Any ideas?

current advice is that creatine doesn't need to be loaded.the advice I have been given is one teaspoon in the morning and possibly one after training (evening).I just stick with the one in the morning.I actually use it between AAS cycles and I usually maintain most of my gains from that using creatine.

apparently loading it in the old recommended doses can have nasty sides and doesn't make all that much difference to the results achieved.

ChickaDee said:
Interesting...would the nasty side effects be the runs by any chance? Yikes.

Yep. No worries though, the dudes just love that. :lmao:

ChickaDee just drink boatloads of water and your body should tolerate that 20g daily dose you mentioned with no sides. Only time I've ever personally experienced accidents is when I allowed my water intake to dip below the half gallon daily level.

very funny, anya, I almost couldn't hold it in. And you don't want to see that...okay, enough with the gross.

But I did figure out what the problem/cause was with my side effect: my husband had a scoop in the creatine jug that came from something else. I blindly filled my bottle with one heaping scoopful twice yesterday. Idiot that I am, I didn't realize that 5g is only 1 TEASPOON. I went back and remeasured and figured out that I got 30g yesterday before 2pm.

Ouch, anyone got any desitin?

I will disagree with this protocol for loading.....due to years of experience with creatine. IMO the easiest product to load is CELL-TECH by MuscleTech or EAS....5gms every 2 hours for a total of 30 grams per day....this is IMPORTANT....do this for 6 days....there after you can use a maintenance dosage of 5 to 10 grams per day...if this is done correctly you will gain approx.3-8 lbs. There will be some who might disagree with me on this..fine. If your loading phase does not work try mine....grape flavor Cell-Tech is the most mild tasting and thinist-less sweet also...orange is the heavest and most sweet and harsh...doing this load will make muscles full and hard and give great endurance during heavy workouts...guys will describe it as feeling like a mild cycle....there are some people who get no load or no results to creatine...I know a few who cannot use it- but its unusual...people screw up with the loading phase....

Top Bottom