Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine issues

Alexan74

I got myself some new creatine a week ago, but itdoes not seem to want to get dissolved in water, even tried warm andhot water, and same stuff happens. There remains this undissolvablewhite powder, with has a bad taste and feels in the mouth like sand.Do you think I should just let it sit on the bottom of the glass, orit is also necessary, and I should get it inside?

Just poor quality product - happened to me before. Since you can not know for sure what is not getting dissolved, you would have to drink it all. Either return it, because it sounds like a shitty product, and next time on get a high quality creatine product. Even though it is a very cheap supplement, there are still the good creatine product, and the bad ones, so pay attention to that as well.

There is something wrong with your creatine supplement. That is not normal at all. A creatine monohydrate powder should mix instantly in just regular room temperature water.

Take the product back and get your money back. It sounds like there was a manufacturing problem.

The powder is not microionized. Creatine does not dissolve in water but if you get microionized powder the particles are much smaller. Your product is just a cheaper quality.

Top Bottom